Two adjacent cold stores , each have a storage capacity of 5000 tons.
World class container terminals equipped with container handling equipment incorporating cutting edge technology.
Oil storage facility
Three oil terminals
Thirty three multi purpose berths in all
Handle all Kinds of cargoes
- General cargo (forest products, bagged cargo, food products, chemicals and animal feed), steel, pipes etc.
- Dry Bulk (grain ,cement etc.)
- Bulk liquid (chemicals, petroleum products, vegetable oil, etc)
- Refrigerated cargo in (containers and conventional vessels)
- Containerized cargo
- Roll on, Roll off units.
- Project cargo
- Alternative selection of two ports within the Arabian Gulf – Port Khalid in Sharjah City and Hamriyah Port adjacent to the rapidly expanding Hamriyah Free Zone.
- Easy Access to Sharjah and Dubai International Airport for sea-air traffic.
- Serves the need of Hamriyah Free Zone and Sharjah Airport Free Zone companies.
- Professional and experienced management team.
- Customer friendly management
- Fifteen minutes from Dubai, the commercial hub of UAE.
- Close to the Industrial heartland of UAE.
- World class roads link Sharjah to Dubai and all Emirates.
- Well equipped ports.
- Strategically located midway between the east West trade line.
- In house stevedores , pilots and tug crew.
- Convenient access to a consumer base in excess of 1.2 billion.
- Inland Container Depot (ICD) with direct road links to all the Emirates.
- Excellent shipping links to all corners of the world.